Lightning Experience: Internal Server Error trying to view Cases containing a formula field from a managed package
Last updated 2018-01-15 ·Reference W-2897242 ·Reported By 2 users
When in Lightning, users may see an internal server error when trying to view Cases under the following circumstances:
1. Switch to Lightning Experience
2. Include a formula field from a Managed Package on the Case Object (generally, something is wrong with this formula field, but it can still be displayed correctly in Aloha)
3. The user does *not* have a license to this managed package.
See Summary for reproduction.
1. Assign a license to the managed package.
2. View the Case using Aloha Classic.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.