Lightning Experience: Archived Products show up in product selector
Last updated 2020-01-24 ·Reference W-5083054 ·Reported By 166 users
Archived products display in the Product Selector when adding opportunity line items.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add product to pricebook.
2. Add the product/pricebook to an opportunity.
3. Delete the product and it will force you to archive it.
4. Once you have archived it, add an Opportunity Line Item and use Product Selector
The archived product shouldn't show up in the product selector
The archived product displays in the Product Selector
The archived products cannot be added to Opportunities, so users can ignore these search results.
Update 1 - This issue was resolved in Spring '19 release
Update 1/24/2020 -
1. For issues related to archived products displaying in List Views/Related List Views, please follow this Known Issue:
2. For issues related to archived products displaying in global search, please follow this Known Issue:
Reported By (166)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.