Russian language users cannot save articles submitted for translations
Last updated 2017-10-14 ·Reference W-2870367 ·Reported By 1 users
When an article is submitted for translation, if the translating user has their User language set to Russian, they cannot save the article.
1) In a clean Salesforce organization, enable Knowledge.
2) Enable Russian as another language under knowledge settings and assign your user as the assign and reviewer user for the language
3) Create an English Knowledge Base article and save
4) Submit KB from step 4 for translation
5) Change your user language to Russian
6) Go to the Article Management tab "Управление статьями"
7) In the left side bar, click on the Translations tab "переводы"
8) Click on the Edit link for the article to be translated "Правка"
9) Fill out any required fields and click the Save & Close or Save buttons ("Сохранить и закрыть" or "Сохранить")
Result: The article is not saved.
Upon checking in the browser's developer console, you will see the following error:
Uncaught ReferenceError: areRtaFieldsReady is not defined
Note, this does not affect the creation of new Knowledge Base articles in Russian language.
As a workaround, change the user's language from Russian to an other one.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.