Chart Generation in Lists Views in Lightning Experience is not taking translated value for Grouping Field
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2865028 ·Reported By 1 users
In Lightning Experience UI, if you go to a list view and click on the "Show charts" button, it will not show translated label of grouping field if the value is translated in the translation workbench.
1) Add a picklist value in Japanese to Stage field on Opportunity object
Customize | Opportunities | Fields | Click on "Stage" link and "New" button of "Opportunity Stages Picklist Values" section.
Add the following value.
* Stage Name: 商談フェーズ1
* Type: Open
* Probability: 10
2) Create a opportunity record having "商談フェーズ1" value as Stage
3) Enable Translation Workbench
Translation Workbench | Translation Settings | Click on "Enable" button
4) Add Supported Languages
Click on "Add" button and add "English" with Admin user as Translator
5) Translate "商談フェーズ1" of Stage on Opportunity into "OppStage"
Translation Workbench | Translate | Add the following translation
* Language: English
* Setup Component: Picklist value
* Object: Opportunity
+ Stage: 商談フェーズ1 -> OppPhase1
6) Switch to Lightning Experience
7) Navigate to Opportunity tab and run "New This Week" list view
8) Click on "Show charts" button next to "New" button
Using the reports tab and creating an actual report and chart is working fine.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.