Article translation request email contains http:// link instead of https://
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2850504 ·Reported By 0 users
The automatic email triggered by the translation submission on the Article Management Tab contains a http:// link instead of the secure https:// one.
1. Go to ‘Article management’ Tab.
2. Create New Article and ‘Save’
3. Click on ‘Submit for Translation’.
4. Select any available language for translation .
5. Check "Send notification Email".
6. You will receive the email with the incorrect link to the Draft Translations page.
7. If you click on the link after "To begin translating the articles, go to the Draft Translations page." brings you to “This webpage is not available” or to the Salesforce login page, even if you are logged in to Salesforce on the same browser.
Add the "s" after the http protocol in the Draft Translations page link and it will bring you to the correct page.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.