Salesforce Experience dashboard refresh renders the chart wrong in multibyte languages
Last updated 2021-04-06 ·Reference W-2819957 ·Reported By 1 users
Salesforce Experience dashboard refresh renders the chart wrong in multibyte languages.
1. Enable Salesforce Experience on the org and login to Salesforce Experience.
2. Create a Account Report, show all account and group by "Calendar Month in Year"
3. Create a Dashboard, add above report to the dashboard.
4. Refresh the dashboard, it should shows expectedly.
5. Change user language to Chinese or Japanese in Setup Panel.
6. Refresh the dashboard, it will show unexpectedly.
Change the language to single ibyte language such as English.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.