Bucketed State and country picklist values not saving
Last updated 2017-05-09 ·Reference W-2809907 ·Reported By 8 users
If State/Providence & Country picklists are enabled, and the Billing State/Province field is bucketed in a report, the values of each of the buckets are seemingly not preserved after the report is saved.
In an org where State & Country picklists are enabled:
1. Go to Reports tab
2. New Report...
3. New report based on Accounts
4. Add Bucket Field
5. Select Billing State/Province as source column (note: do not select "Billing State/Province (text only)")
6. Name the bucket field ("Region" for example)
7. Add a few buckets ("East", "Midwest", "West" for example)
8. Add some states to the buckets, and close the bucket dialog
9. Save the report & close
10. Open the report again. You may notice the "Region" column doesn't have the bucket values
11. Configure the report.
12. Edit the Region bucket field.
13. Notice all of the buckets are empty.
Use the "State/Province (text only)" fields for bucketing.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.