Formula field that contains a custom permission that is part of a managed package gets disabled on package install
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2735010 ·Reported By 1 users
Managed packaged formula fields that reference a custom permission are being set to disabled when installed into subscriber orgs.
1. Create a custom permission.
2. Create a custom field on account. Formula Field that uses the custom permission
3. Create a managed package that contains the custom permission and formula field
4. Upload the managed package as a released version
5. Install the managed package
6. Look at the custom field on the installed org. Notice the formula field says [disabled]
None at this time.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.