Translation Workbench is not importing the translated values which are the same as the org Default Language translated values.
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-2987799 ·Reported By 15 users
In Translation Workbench, if you try to import the same translated values as the translated values for the Default Language in the organization, the values wont be imported.
1. Set the Organization Default Language to English.
2. Enable "Translation Settings" and add [English] and [French].
3. Translate the values for any picklist field for the English language.
4. Import a .stf file for French in Translation Workbench with the same translated values as the English translated values you set in the step 3.
5. The translated values for French wont be imported.
1. Translate the French values to something different than the English translation.
2. Delete/change a the English translation in Translation Workbench.
3. Translate the French values manually.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.