User with custom System Administrator profile is unable to delete user session at Session Management
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2985864 ·Reported By 0 users
- User with custom System Administrator profile is unable to delete user session at Session Management.Which was previuosly working fine.
- Actual Result.
The user selects and try to remove the user session which belongs to other user.No action happens.
- Expected Result.
The user selects and try to remove the user session which belongs to other user. The session selected deletes successfully
1) Create a custom system Administrator profile by cloning a system sysadmin profile.
2) Attach the profile user A.
3) Select Setup | Security Controls | Session Management.
4) select a session of any different user B and then click "Remove" button.
Workaround is to assign the standard System Administrator profile to the system admin user, instead of using custom System Administrator profile.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.