Record Type translated names are not displayed in Lightning Experience and Salesforce1 UI
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-2969625 ·Reported By 9 users
Record Type names translated with Translation Workbench are not displayed in the record details tab in Lightning Experience or Salesforce1 UI
1. Create a Record Type in accounts.
2. Translate the Record Type name with the Translation Workbench.
3. Create a test Account
4. Switch to Lightning Experience and open the test Account created.
5. Go to "DETAILS" tab
6. The translated Record Type name is not displayed in "Account Record Type".
7. If you try to change the record type, you will see the translated names displayed in the Change Account Record Type screen.
There is no workaround at the moment.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.