Person Accounts not available in Data import wizard if Business Accounts are disabled for a non-admin profile
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2961160 ·Reported By 2 users
Data Import Wizard does not show option to select Person Accounts when standard Business Account record type is not assigned even though correct profile permissions are assigned.
1. Enable Person Accounts in the org.
2. Go to the standard user (or any other non -admin) profile to add Person Accounts and remove Business Accounts in Record Type Settings.
3. Login as a standard user.
4. Invoke Data Import Wizard and notice Person Accounts are not showing up on the list.
1) Please assign at least one Business Account Record type to the affected profile which should resolve this issue. If you are only using person accounts for your org make sure that you select Person Account record type as default record type to avoid confusion for end users when creating records through User Interface.
2) You can also use the following workaround to display a custom button and invoke the legacy Person Account Wizard directly
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.