Community/Portal Users losing their connection to Contacts on Partial Data Sandbox Copy Refresh
Last updated 2017-06-10 ·Reference W-2484244 ·Reported By 19 users
When customer refresh their partial data sandbox, they will notice that the community / portal users will lose their relationships to the contacts they are related.
Partial data sandbox typically copies 10,000 records per object (depending on sampling). This issues impacts customers who have less than 10,000 contacts in their org.
1. Ensure you have less than 10,000 contacts in your production org.
2. Create/ Refresh your partial data sandbox and ensure that the template includes the Contact object.
3. Once refresh is completed, login to the partial data sandbox.
4. You will notice the community user/portal users contact record do not have the "Login As" option.
5. Also the user record for the community/partner user does not have the contact record associated to it.
1. You have to use a full copy sandbox.
2. Create new community/portal users.
Reported By (19)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.