Flow Lookups failing to Lookup field value contains an apostrophes in it's value
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2954194 ·Reported By 23 users
The flow does not return any result when looking up the record by the value containing an apostrophes even when the record does exist.
1) Create a user having last name or first name having apostrophe like "O'Brian".
2) Create a new Flow using the flow designer by clicking Workflow & Approvals > Flows.
3) Create a screen to take an input userName and create a config to create a input variable "user_name".
4) Next create Record lookup which uses the input as a lookup field value.Store the Id value in a new text variable "userId".
5) DIsplay the value of the variable by creating a new screen component and in display text use the resource which is newly created variable having userId value.
Actual result: The record is not found
Expected result: The record with name "O'Brian" is found
Reported By (23)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.