Mass add campaign member from list reset campaign member status to default status if the selected status was translated via translation workbench.
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2930980 ·Reported By 2 users
The default campaign member status is always selected when a member is added to a campaign using the ‘Add to Campaign’ button from the contacts/leads list view if the campaign member status values have been translated with the translation workbench.
1. Create a new Campaign "Camp1".
-> By default, we populate "Sent" and "Responded" as campaign member status picklist values. "Sent" is default.
2. In the Translation Workbench, translate "Sent" and "Responded" to something else, for example: "Sent-Translated", "Responded-Translated".
3. Change user setting to language of the translated values.
4. Go to Leads or Contacts tab. Click "GO" button next to any view.
5. Select a few records that are not included as members yet.
6. Click "Add to Campaign" button.
7. Select Camp1.
-> The status field will show the available picklist values, with "Sent-Translated" and "Responded-Translated".
8. Select "Responded-Translated.".
9. Click "Add to Campaign" button.
10. The confirmation shows you've added a member successfully with status "Responded-Translated" status, which looks correct.
11. Go to "Campaigns". Navigate to "Camp1".
12. The newly added member is having default status "Sent-Translated" which is not the status selected.
You can add the member through campaign history related list on contact/lead detail page or through the "Campaign Members" related list in the campaign.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.