Malformed label for a read-only checkbox in the Opportunity Add Team Member Page
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2884665 ·Reported By 1 users
When adding opportunity team members, if the user has readonly access to a checkbox, they will see the characters 1"/> next to the checkbox.
1. Enable Opportunity Team member
2. Create a custom checkbox for opportunity and make it read-only for a standard user profile.
3. Create a user with the above profile.
4. Login as the user above and create an opportunity, click on Add in the “Opportunity Team Member” Related lists.
5. The malformed text is seen in the label next to the read-only checkbox.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.