Lightning Experience - Remove "Change"/"Change Record Type" Link for Record Type Field in List View
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2855350 ·Reported By 1 users
In Lightning Experience, Tasks List View has "Change" link for record type field. That link doesn't work as the pop up appears and then disappears immediately.
In any org, Setup -> Tasks
1. Create 2+ record types.
2. Create a Compact Layout and include the Record Type Field.
3. Assign the Compact Layout as Primary.
4. Turn to Lightning Experience, Task Home (List View), create a task.
* You should see the "Change" link of record type field.
5. Click on the "Change" link.
* You should see that the popup panel doesn't show up properly.
Please remove Record Type info from the Compact Layout to avoid confusion as this link shouldn't be exposed there
- change the Task Record Type from the detail page.
- click the "Change Record Type" on the right hand side detail view.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.