Compound Address fields are not working in Process Builder
Last updated 2017-04-14 ·Reference W-2312804 ·Reported By 1 users
Compound Address fields such as BillingAddress and ShippingAddress are not available in the field selector menu in the formula builder within Process Builder only relevant individual fields are showing such as BillingStreet, BillingCity etc.The compound field name can be manually put it and there is no syntax error but the system doesn't seem to recognize it even if the builder allows it to be saved.
1. Create a Process builder on the Account object with the following criteria:
2. Change the Billing Street of a sample account
3. Notice that the Process won't fire
1. Use Workflow rule as it correctly supports compound fields
2. Use an OR() statement and include all the individual address fields in the formula.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.