API Only User is not able to reset the password when using a non activated device/network.
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2818850 ·Reported By 3 users
When an API Only User tries to reset the password using a non activated device/network he receives an insufficient privileges error message and therefore he cannot reset the password.
1. Enable [API Only User] permission on the profile for a user.
2. Reset the password for that user using a System Administrator.
3. The user receives an email with a link to reset the password.
4. Open the link from a non activated device/network.
5. The user receives an Insufficient Privilege error message.
1. Remove the [API Only User] permission before resetting the password.
2. Using an activated device/network to reset the password.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.