Image Formula field not displaying in Napili Community template
Last updated 8 days ago ·Reference W-2799238 ·Reported By 109 users
Image Formula field shows as broken in Communities using Napili template.
Create a formula field referencing an image (ex: Image("servlet/servlet.ImageServer?id=015XXXXXXXXXXXX", '')
Make that field visible to the Community Profiles and add to page layout
Login to Community and view record containing the image field
See the field is broken
1. Define another image formula field for entity with the same label "Image" or something else you like.
2. In "Field-Level Security for Profile" page for the image formula field, only select profile(s) for your external user, like "High Volume Customer Portal", etc. accordingly
3. Hide the original formula field for internal users from the same profile(s) in step 2
3. In community builder's link dropdown list on the top, select "Go to Site.com Studio"
4. In site.com studio, from left hand side, select All site content -> Assets -> Images, and import the image files
5. Go back to image formula field created in step 1, you use following image path in IMAGE function:
IMAGE("/<community url>/s/<image file name>", "<alt text>")
like: IMAGE("/jamescommunity01/s/MyAccounts.jpg", "My Accounts")
Reported By (109)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.