_HL_ENCODED or _BR_ENCODED_ displayed when formula used as display on Report Export
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2791102 ·Reported By 49 users
the Export report function show the formula as _HL_ENCODED_ or _BR_ENCODED_ when you Export Details of a report that contains Formula Fields with hyperlinks
1. Add a few accounts.
2. Add a custom field to Leads as Lookup(Account)
3. Create a custom object called Referral. Allow Reports, Activities etc.
4. Add 2 custom lookup fields to Referral, Lookup(Leads), Lookup(Opportunity)
5. Add a Text Formula Field to Referral - called Related Account Name with the following formula syntax.
IF( ISBLANK( Opportunity__c ) , ( HYPERLINK( "/" & Lead__r.LeadAccount__r.Id , Lead__r.LeadAccount__r.Name , "_self")),
HYPERLINK( "/" & Opportunity__r.Account.Id, Opportunity__r.Account.Name, "_self"))
6. Add a few referrals.
7. Create a Summary Report of Type Referrals and summarize based on Related Account Name. Observe that Related Account Name appears correctly as a clickable link .
8. Click on Export Details, the formula field you use the BR function
Please note that the following known issue cover the same issue when occurs on dashboard table components or chart: https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T4QIAA0
none available at the moment.
Reported By (49)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.