"Opportunity Owner" team member role (picklist) displays incorrectly for other locales.
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2783034 ·Reported By 12 users
When an opportunity is created in any locale (with opportunity splits enabled), the opportunity owner is by default added as an opportunity team member. The Opportunity member role (Opportunity Owner) is saved in the user’s choice of locale.
When a user from a different locale opens the opportunity, the role still comes up in the original locale.
1. Enable Opportunity Splits
2. Change your locale to anything other than English, for example “Spanish”, and create an opportunity.
3. Check the opportunity team member role (Función de miembro) in the "Equipo de oportunidades" related list. Your role is "Propietario de la Opportunidad”.
4. Logout and login as a user with “English” or any other language as his/her locale.
5. Notice that everything is translated back to English but "Propietario de la Opportunidad” doesn’t get translated.
Enable Translation workbench and add conversion to all the languages for the “Opportunity Owner” term.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.