Internal Server Error when using Data repeaters in Site.com Studio
Last updated 2015-09-03 ·Reference W-2393289 ·Reported By 0 users
Internal Server Error is received when trying to add data repeaters in Site.com
Open a site in Site.com Studio
>Open any test page and add a data repeater on the page and try adding any object in the data repeater
>You will receive an internal Server Error Message
Workarouund(May not work with all Objects)
1. Drag the data repeater to the page
2. In the "Create Data Connection" popup, select "Account" as the salesforce object type.
3. Even though the Connection Preview section now shows the exception, proceed by clicking Save.
4. Drag a data element to the data repeater section within the page
5. In the "Add Data Element" popup, select the field that the user would like to display on the page, such as Account Name
6. Within the Preview section on the right hand side, it will say "Record has no data in this field". Ignore this message and click on Save.
7. Now, try to preview the page, and you will notice the data for the data repeater still shows up correctly.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.