Viewers can change the permission of access to the files uploaded in Communities/Internal Org
Last updated 2015-09-03 ·Reference W-2370704 ·Reported By 1 users
Some customers may have observed that users can change the permission of uploaded files from “Viewers” to “No Access”.
This behavior has been observed both in Communities as well as the Internal Org
1. Create a private chatter file as userA
2. Share the file with userB as Viewer
3. Share the file with userC as Viewer
4. Share the file with userD as Collaborator
5. Open the Sharing Settings overlay for the file as userB
6. Note that you would have the ability to change the permission from Viewers” to “No Access”.
- None at this time.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.