Unable to install unmanaged package which came from namespaced org when package contains custom actions
Last updated 2015-09-03 ·Reference W-2349015 ·Reported By 1 users
Adding an action to unmanaged package produces an error when installing in target org. Making the package managed produces no error.
1. Login to the dev org as an admin
2. Create a custom object named master
3. Create a custom object named child
4. Create a few custom fields on the child object
5. Create an action to add a record on the master object and add in fields from the child object
6. Add the action to the page layout in the master object
7. Create an unmanaged object and add in components created above
8. Upload a version and install in target org
9. Error Id appears such as 584869484-20927 (-1457293940)
*Error may vary depending on the org
Make the package managed or remove the action for the interim
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.