Unable to merge contacts without primary contact in case team list
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-2336498 ·Reported By 0 users
When we try to merge 3 contacts, if a case team list includes 2 target contacts, but does not include the primary contact, the merge will fail with an internal server error
1. Create case team member roles
2. Create 1 account and 3 contacts under same account.
3. Create case with this account and main 1st contact.
4. Add 2nd and 3rd contacts into case team.
5. Merge 3 contacts into main contact.
Add the Primary Contact to the Case team, or remove the contacts associated with the merge from the team.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.