_HL_ENCODED or _BR_ENCODED_ displayed when formula used as display on dashboard table component and chart
Last updated 2021-04-06 ·Reference W-1625994 ·Reported By 205 users
Dashboard Table component displays _HL_ENCODED or _BR_ENCODED_ when using Summary Report summarized on a Text Formula Field. Also Export Details has the same problem. Formula Fields with hyperlinks show as _HL_ENCODED_/...
when you Export Details on a report that contains Formula Fields with hyperlinks
1. Add a few accounts.
2. Add a custom field to Leads as Lookup(Account)
3. Create a custom object called Referral. Allow Reports, Activities etc.
4. Add 2 custom lookup fields to Referral, Lookup(Leads), Lookup(Opportunity)
5. Add a Text Formula Field to Referral - called Related Account Name with the following formula syntax.
IF( ISBLANK( Opportunity__c ) , ( HYPERLINK( "/" & Lead__r.LeadAccount__r.Id , Lead__r.LeadAccount__r.Name , "_self")),
HYPERLINK( "/" & Opportunity__r.Account.Id, Opportunity__r.Account.Name, "_self"))
6. Add a few referrals.
7. Create a Summary Report of Type Referrals and summarize based on Related Account Name. Observe that Related Account Name appears correctly as a clickable link .
8. Create a dashboard table component using the report you created in Step 7. Observe the Related Account Name Column.
Please note that another Known issue covers the export report part of this issue: https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000eNf6AAE
View in Lightning Experience.
This issue has been resolved in Summer '17 patch 18 for Lightning Experience.
Reported By (205)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.