Change set deploy error:"Cannot specify calculate percentage for a custom summary field" if "Display as Percentage (%)" for CSF enabled
Last updated 2018-10-13 ·Reference W-2228154 ·Reported By 102 users
Change set deploy error: "Cannot specify calculate percentage for a non summary field" if "Display as Percentage (%)" for CSF(custom summary formula) enabled on a dashboard table component.
Same error happens during package installation when such component is included in a package.
Another error "Cannot specify decimal places for a non summary field" may also occur. Workaround is same.
1. Create a summary report with a custom summary formula, eg, a summary opportunity report, grouped by opportunity owner, and create one formula win% = WON:SUM/RowCount;
2. Add a chart to the report
3. Create a dashboard and add the above report as a table component.
4. Customize the table, and select second column as win%, and check "Display as Percentage (%)", set decimal places
5. Create a change set and add the above dashboard as component, upload to an org.
6. Validate or deploy the incoming change set in the destination org, and you get this error: Cannot specify calculate percentage for a non summary field", or "Cannot specify decimal places for a non summary field"
Do not enable "Display as Percentage (%)" in the table component property, enable it after the dashboard is deployed.
Note: You may need to reset the table, then customize it to make sure "decimal places" field does not display any number like 0/1/2, it should display the default text "decimal places".
Reported By (102)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.