Portal Roles created when Merging Account Records containing only HVCP contacts
Last updated 2015-09-03 ·Reference W-2130113 ·Reported By 1 users
When merging account containing HVCP contacts only we create portal roles.
1. Create a new Org
2. Create Customer Portal in this Org
3. Create a new role and a user in this role
4. Create two accounts owned by that user with role
5. Enable these two accounts as portal accounts
6. Make sure that contacts for each account have High Volume Portal license
7. Merge accounts
8: Check the roles running the WB query similar to this:
SELECT DeveloperName,Id,LastModifiedDate,Name,SystemModstamp FROM UserRole where PortalType = 'CustomerPortal' AND PortalAccountId = '001xx00xxx6GrV7'
None at this time.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.