Image headers on Quote Templates are broken
Last updated 2014-07-25 ·Reference W-2122579 ·Reported By 2 users
With the release of Spring '14 (188), a regression was introduced that caused image headers on Quote Templates to be broken.
1) In an org, enable quotes by going to Setup -> Customize -> Quotes -> Settings, and enable it. Check the checkboxes on the next screen.
2) Add an image to a Quote template by going to Setup -> Customize -> Quotes -> Template, and click on the template. There you can drag a "Text/Image Field" from the toolbox at the top to a section down below, it will prompt you to add an image. Just upload any.
3) Do a "Quick Save" for the template.
4) Go to any opportunity by clicking on the Opportunities tab and view all opportunities, click on any.
5) On Quotes related list, click "New Quotes" and give it a name.
6) On the quote detail page, click on "Create PDF", you should see the broken image.
None at this time. We are working to patch this as soon as possible.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.