"Delete" when on the edit screen for list views is broken in SCC when pinned lists are enabled
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-2104364 ·Reported By 0 users
When using pinned lists in console, editting then deleting list views exhibits erroneous behavior. Instead of deleting the view and refreshing the pinned list, it deletes the view and creates a new tab with a list instead. Trying to navigate in the pinned list causes exceptions.
1) Enable console
2) Edit console and under 'Choose List Placement' select a pinned option.
3) Go to console and create a new list view for Accounts
4) Open an Account so the pinned list shows
5) Edit the view and from the edit page press Delete
6) Notice a primary tab with a list view, and the pinned list did not navigate. Try to cancel, delete, etc... and you will get an exception. Choosing a different object from the dropdown then going back to Accounts gives an exception as well.
Workaround is pressing Cancel and getting the exception and then selecting a different view from the dropdown, or closing and reopening the console.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.