Pages of multi-user calendar can appear blank with User Sharing feature enabled
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-2084704 ·Reported By 7 users
When User Sharing perm is enabled, non-admin users can receive blank pages when access the multi-user calendar. For example, the monthly calendar displays users in alphabetical order with a list of 10 users on each page. If the non-admin user doesn't have access to the first 10 users on the page, then it appears blank. They would then have to click 'next page' until reaching results.
Issue is reproducible on any org with user sharing enabled.
1. Create 12 standard users (user1, user2,.....user10, zuser11,zuser12)
2. Change OWD for users to "private"
3. Create a user sharing rule that grants entire org read access to zuser11,zuser12 (Note:the letter 'z' in the name puts it in the last so it appears in the next page)
4. Access the multi user monthly calendar from the home page
5. The first page gives a result of 'No records to display.' (this is because the user doesn't have access to the list of first 10 users that would appear on the page with a public user sharing model)
6. Click on 'Next Page' --- notice that you now see the results
The expectation is that you would immediately see the calendar for any user you have access to in groups of 10
Use the 'next page' and 'previous page' links to navigate back and forth in the multi-user calendar view
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.