Internal Server Error (2051245354) when uninstalling package
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-1978867 ·Reported By 1 users
Sometimes you may get Internal Server Error (2051245354) when uninstalling a package.
1. install the package in your org
2. uninstall, and you get error email:
An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! Error ID: 1197307446-13573 (2051245354) Click here to return to the previous page.
To resolve the issue you will need to:
1. Go to Setup ->Installed Packages and find the package you are trying to install.
2. Note the value under "Namespace Prefix".
3. Check through your Approval Processes to find which one is using the the field or package component.
4. The field or package component will contain the value from "Namespace Prefix" that we mention in Step 2.
5. Delete or Edit the Approval Process to remove this reference.
6. Uninstall the package.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.