Dashboard filters are getting corrupted if the running user gets deactivated
Last updated 2018-01-15 ·Reference W-4008059 ·Reported By 97 users
Dashboard filters are getting corrupted if the running user gets deactivated and the running user changed.
1) choose any existing filtered dashboard.
2) deactivate the running user
3) the dashboard will now show "Error: The running user for this dashboard is inactive. Your system administrator should select an active user for this dashboard. "
4) click on edit the dashboard and change the running user into an active user
the dashboard filters get corrupted.
1) reactivated the same user without changing the running user of the dashboard, the filters will be resumed and you will be able to change the running user without corrupting the filters. After that, you can deactivate the previous running user.
2) Edit the running user before deactivating the user.
Reported By (97)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.