SOQL Query may fail with error: System.QueryException: null
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-2009937 ·Reported By 0 users
A SOQL Query that is executed with a null filter against an indexed field that has nulls included may fail with the error "System.QueryException: null"
1. Create a custom field of Number Type
2. Field is indexed and includes null values (This can only be done by SFDC Support)
3. Execute a query that filters on a null value for that field
SELECT Id, My_Indexed_Number_Field__c FROM Opportunity WHERE My_Indexed_Number_Field__c = null
Transaction fails with FATAL_ERROR|System.QueryException: null
- Query for a value that is not null
- Index may be removed from field
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.