Email Log Files feature - Inconsistent Successful Completion Results
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-2137586 ·Reported By 47 users
The 'Email Log Files' feature, located under (Setup | Monitoring | Email Log Files), has been experiencing temperamental failures. Salesforce.com Administrators may experience the following or similar errors under the 'Error Description' section for an email log retrieval request:
"We can't deliver your logs because of an error. Try searching again"
Users could also see logs listed but the the logs may be blank.
1. Log into Salesforce.com
2. Navigate to Setup | Monitoring | Email Log Files
3. Request emails logs within the applicable limits
4. On refreshing the page, the aforementioned error is returned
1) As the behavior is intermittent, subsequent attempts to retrieve logs should eventually complete.
2) Contact Salesforce support for assistance with retrieving email logs if necessary.
Reported By (47)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.