Package installations fail when they contain Quick Actions with Language Translations
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-1981317 ·Reported By 1 users
Package installations fail if they contain a Quick Action which has a Language Translation. Package Install should not be blocked, deploying a Language Translation should be able to resolve the Quick Action Id from the Name.
1. Create a Quick Action that just creates a record (e.g. a Case) in a developer org.
- Give it the label 'Create Case Quick' and the name 'Create_Case_Quick'.
2. Enable Translation Workbench for the org and add a language, e.g. French.
3. Add a translation for the Global Action, e.g. 'cas rapide'.
4. Create a package (unmanaged is fine) containing the Action and the Language Translation (French).
5. Upload the package.
6. Login to a target org and attempt to install the package.
7. Installation error occurs
Remove Language translations for Quick Actions within the package or ensure the Quick Action Name matches the Label.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.