Unable to Unschedule Reports in Console
Last updated 2015-09-03 ·Reference W-1253085 ·Reported By 7 users
In the Salesforce Console (for both Sales and Service), a scheduled report cannot be unscheduled.
1. Create any Report and schedule it for future runs
2. In the Salesforce Console, run the Report created in Step #1
3. Click the “Run Report” arrow, and choose “Schedule Future Runs”
4. Click the “Unschedule Report” button
5. Notice the process fails and the Report is not unscheduled and shows an additional frame of the Console
Exit the Salesforce Console and Unschedule via the "Reports" tab.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.