Missing State and Country Picklist values w/ Record Types
Last updated 2014-07-25 ·Reference W-1967435 ·Reported By 2 users
After enabling the State and Country Picklists feature, some organizations that utilize Record Types have found missing values in the State picklist when editing records.
1. Create a record type on any Object with standard address fields.
2. Enable State & Country Picklists.
3. Make sure at least one Country is active and visible and ensure that country has at least one State that is active and visible.
4. Edit the configuration so the State is now invisible. Save.
5. Make the State visible once again and Save.
Expected Results: You should be able to create a record (with Record Type) using the active/visible State.
Actual Results: State is missing from the list for the Record Type.
1. Disable and re-enable the State and Country Picklists feature.
NOTE: You would have to go through the mapping process again.
2. Do not use Record Types.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.