Send Notification Email for Task Not Sent When Converting Lead and Attaching to Existing Account
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-1865401 ·Reported By 4 users
When converting a Lead and attaching to an existing Account, the "Send Notification Email" for Task does not send a notification. If converting the Lead and creating a new Account, the Notification works as expected.
1. Create a Lead with a Company Name similar to an existing Account in your org
2. Click "Convert" on the Lead just created
3. For Account, select "Attach to Existing"
4. Enter a Task subject
5. Check the "Send Notification Email" checkbox
6. Click "Convert"
7. Notice that no notification is received
A workflow rule can be created to trigger on Lead conversion to send a custom notification email.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.