Namespace being prepended to standard objects used in CRUD elements coming from from a namaspaced package
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-1766437 ·Reported By 5 users
Flows that have data related elements for a standard object (create/read/update/delete) and are part of a managed package that contains a namespace, thrown a namespace related error at run time in organization where the managed package has been installed.
1. Create a flow that uses a standard object in a crud element (crud = create,read,update,delete)
2. Add a namespace to the org where the flow was created
3. Add the flow created to a managed package
4. Install the managed package into a target organization
5. Run the flow in the org where the package has been installed, and an error like the one below will occur. Note, the error below is specific to a record lookup element, so the error text may vary depending on the data element being used:
Encountered an error: ; nested exception is:
common.exception.ApiQueryException: sObject type 'NamespaceName__Opportunity' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
(There was a problem executing your command.) > RETRIEVE
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.