Can not rename the label of Compound Fields (Mailing / Other Address Field...) in Lightning Experience
Last updated 2017-04-14 ·Reference W-2955929 ·Reported By 9 users
Users can not change the label of Address Compound Fields(Mailing / Other Address) in Lightning Experience.
but it works fine in Classic UI
1. Login to Salesforce.
2. go to [Tab Names and Labels] (Setup-> Customize-> Tab Names and Labels) and [Select Language] to English
3. Click Contacts [Edit] action link in [Standard Tabs] list
4. Click [Next] button in [Step1. Enter the new tab names]
5. rename Field lebels relate Address Compound Fields(Mailing City/Mailing State/Province Code/Mailing State/Province/Mailing Zip/Postal Code etc)
6. save it
7. Switch to Lightning Experience and open Any contact and Edit mode, you will see they are not refelected in labels
If you switch back to Classic UI and edit the same contact. you will see they are displayed with the new labels
None in Lightning UI
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.