Error of " Report does not have a chart" when adding Report Chart component to Lightning Page
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2938313 ·Reported By 1 users
When customer adds a Report Chart Component in LIghtning App Builder, an error states that the Report does not have a chart when it in actually does
Currently If an organization has more than 200 reports, only the first 200 (sorted by name) can be added to the LIghtning Page.
1) As an Admin go to the Lightning App Builder
2) Choose or create a new Lightning Page
3) On the creation page, add a new Report Chart component
4) Once added, go into the properties section on the right, choose the report you'd like
5) You may notice the red error that comes up immediately after loading stating that the report does not have a chart
Rename your report to possibly include a # in front of the name to bring it towards the top of the list.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.