Duplicate "Show/HideFeed" elements on Record detail Page is overridden with VF Page using Apex:detail tag along with ShowChatter=True
Last updated 2016-12-08 ·Reference W-2921311 ·Reported By 1 users
Duplicate "Show Feed" or "Hide Feed" elements are visible on record home in Lightning Experience if the Object Detail page is overridden with a Visualforce Page which is using <apex:detail> tag along with ShowChatter=True.
This issue can be reproduced in all Standard Objects by over-riding the "View" of the Object (from Button and Links section in Setup) with a Visualforce page.
- Create a Visualforce Page with the below code :
<apex:detail showChatter="true" />
- Go to Setup -> Lead -> Buttons, Links, and Actions -> "View" and click on "Edit" on the left hand side of "View"
- Under "Override With", select option "Visualforce Page" and select the Page you had just created.
- Click on "Save"
- Go to Setup > Switch to Lightning Experience.
- Open any Lead record.
- You will see "Show Feed" link twice.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.