Importing Campaign Member via Data Import Wizard is always taking DEFAULT Campaign Member “status”
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-2913303 ·Reported By 18 users
Importing Campaign Member via Data Import Wizard is always taking DEFAULT Campaign Member “status”.
1) Log into Salesforce
2) Go to Campaign record
3) Click on “Advanced Setup” button. Notice that default status = Sent.
4) In Campaign record, in “Campaign Member” related list, click on “Manage Members”
5) Click on “Add Members - Import File”
6) Select Leads, “Add new records”, select your CSV file. Make sure your CSV file contains all required fields plus Campaign Members Status and Lead Status.
7) Map columns / fields and import
8) Go back to Campaign record and notice that Campaign Member status = "Sent" for Campaign Member records. However, CSV file has different Campaign Status
Click on “Advanced Setup” button to set default status prior to import. This assumes that all Leads from CSV file have the same Campaign Members Status.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.