Report Metadata API runAsyncReport failure on Report which enabled by custom object setting
Last updated 2017-04-14 ·Reference W-2694583 ·Reported By 16 users
Report Metadata API runAsyncReport failure on Report which enabled by custom object setting.
- Actual Result [Exception happens]
EXCEPTION: reports.InvalidFilterException: [null]
- Expected Result.
Related Code should be executed without issue.
1. Create a custom object called CO1 and check the "Enable Reports" check box.
2. Create a lookup field with lookup to Opportunity Object.
3. Create a Report by using Report Type called "CO1s with Opportunity"
4. Use workbench or apex console execute anonymous code:
Reports.ReportMetaData metaData = Reports.ReportManager.describeReport('<ReportID>').getReportMetaData();
Reports.ReportInstance instance = Reports.ReportManager.runAsyncReport('<ReportID>',metaData);
Please change the <ReportID> to the report id you created in step 3.
5. Exception happens
None at the moment
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.