Service Cloud - Lookup Icon missing when inline editing a record - Firefox only
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-2682084 ·Reported By 2 users
When you are inline editing a look-up field within the service cloud console you may notice that the look-up icon does not appear.
This issue only occurs for records that are required and this issue only affects users using firefox.
1. open your service cloud console
2. Open any record (for example case)
3. Click to edit a look-up field that is also required.
There are three possible workarounds available.
1. Rather than editing the record from the side bar, perform a standard edit on the record.
2. Use an alternative browser
3. If possible change the field from required to non-required.
As the field was required, if you want to make sure this is populated you can add validation rule to make sure the field gets populated.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.