Salesforce1 - Chatter Group pictures are not being edited
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-2658492 ·Reported By 2 users
Salesforce1 Chatter Group pictures are not respecting cropping or editing through the app's normal editing functionality.
The fix for this in Winter16 *SAFEHARBOR*
1) login through Salesforce1 on an iPhone using Mobile Safari.
2) Choose Groups from Navigation Menu
3) Enter Click on "Discussion" (which is a group that i created)
4) Click on the picture/avatar with the pencil on it
5) Choose update photo
6) choose a photo from your phone and click done
7) crop and arrange your photo and click SAVE
8) Refresh the group page, you will notice that the new picture works, but is not cropped like you intended in the previous step
There is no workaround at this time, unless users use the downloadable application or edit the picture outside of Salesforce1 and upload.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.