Sharing rules not sorted in outbound change sets
Last updated 2016-07-28 ·Reference W-2595314 ·Reported By 2 users
There is an issue in Spring '15 where adding the sort in the list views for adding Sharing Rules, both Criteria and Owner, does not work. Attempting to sort by Name does not properly sort the components. This behavior was partially resolved for Summer '15 as seen here:
1) In a change set-enabled org, create a number ( >10) of criteria or owner based sharing rules and create a new outbound change set.
2) Click the "Add" button to add components to the outbound change set.
3) Select "Sharing Owner Rule" or " Sharing Criteria Rule" type from the drop-down to see all the sharing rules listed.
4) Ensure the listing allows to go to 'previous' and 'next' page links when the sharing rules are displayed on the page. If you do not see those links, either create more sharing rules or reduce the number of rows displayed by clicking the "fewer" link.
4) Now try to sort the rules: you will notice that sorting/rolodex doesn't work in this list view. The sort order is lost when we paginate the list view.
None at this time
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.