Add Default Team button on Opportunity is not available by upper role user
Last updated 2017-05-24 ·Reference W-2599437 ·Reported By 8 users
Add Default Team button would be missing on Opportunity Team Related List even on the records owned by lower role users.
1. Enable opportunity team selling
2. Create user1 and user2, user1 is above role of user2.
3. Login as user2 and create opportunity record.
4. Confirm add default team button is shown by user2 because user2 is owner of this opportunity record.
5. Login as user1 and access created opportunity record.
6. You cannot see add default team button.
The possible workaround would be adding user sharing rule to upper role user with read/write access.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.